I can already envision people lined up freezing outside on Clarendon St. in Boston’s Back Bay. Waiting in the frigid weather, just so they are first for the 15 minute shopping limits and only allowed to buy 4 pieces. You can only buy one piece if you buy online which I think is a little ridiculous.
What I am really excited for is the men’s line. It’s her first time designing for the opposite sex but based on what I’ve seen thus far, she knows what she’s doing. There’s her signature French flare in every item. There’s even pieces for the kiddies!
Men this probably your one chance at grabbing pieces as she isn’t going to add a mens line to her name anytime soon.
How To Navigate:
- Camp outside. If you want entry inside first,you’ve got to camp outside. Doors open at 8am. Items available at 12(Noon) online
- 15 minute intervals. Color coded wrist bands. 4 pieces per person in store. 1 piece online
- Returns 7 days with receipt
- Look at the collection online first, so you have an idea of what you want
- Again this will probably be your only chance if you are guy
- Don’t worry there will not be any hidden platform sneaker wedges